WHO WE ARE.
Koetter Woodworking is a leading manufacturer of architectural millwork, doors and cabinet components. For over 60-years, we have serviced the Midwest with high quality wood products used in the residential and commercial building industry.
At Koetter Woodworking, we want every team member to feel empowered, which is why we are passionate about investing in the development and growth of our people. At the end of the day, its about providing a quality product to our customers, being good stewards of the environment and community and providing a fun, rewarding work environment for our team members.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to join our team as a Billing Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for all paperwork transactions relating to outbound shipments and will-call customers. , processing paperwork for in-bound lumber and freight shipments, and invoicing.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Data Entry Manager
Scheduled Shift: 1st Shift – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Associate Degree preferred, but not required.
- 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Able to keep track of multiple tasks and priorities.
- 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: Skilled at prioritizing the workload, focusing on urgent or time-sensitive tasks first.
- 𝗙𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Can quickly shift gears and switch between tasks without getting overwhelmed.
- 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Able to switch between tasks quickly, without losing focus.
- 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹: Able to keep track of many details to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks without sacrificing quality or efficiency.
- Verifying and posting sales order transactions
- Processing paperwork for in-bound lumber and freight shipments
- Verifying sales orders & printing corresponding invoices & packing lists
- Print & acknowledge backorders
- Processing paperwork/invoicing for will-call customers
- Must be able to handle difficult situations with customers and fellow team members with professionalism and composure.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Bonus Program
- Low-Cost Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Personal Time
- Fun, Positive Work Environment