AUTHENTIC STILE & RAIL CONSTRUCTION
There is no need to sacrifice quality when choosing your paint grade interior doors. Koetter Woodworking’s all-new Simplicity Door is manufactured using authentic stile and rail construction with solid hardwood, stave core stiles.
This competitively priced collection includes six popular door styles, making it an ideal choice for your paint grade applications.
SIMPLICITY SERIES FEATURES & BENEFITS –
- 1-3/8” thick, square sticking with 7/16” flat MDF panel
- Available in 6’8″ and 8’0″ heights, standard widths from 1’0″ to 3’0″
- 20-minute fire rated doors available in 2’8″ & 3’0″ widths (6’8″ & 8’0″)
- Stiles are manufactured with solid, hardwood cores and robust, 1/4″ MDF faces
- Solid wood dowels are used for added strength and durability
- Intermediate rails are recessed 3/16” from face of stiles and rails, and glued & pinned to the face of the panel
- Each door is factory primed with a high-solid content primer
- Available for prompt shipment in just 10 production days!